Iseki Newb - Hitch Question

/ Iseki Newb - Hitch Question #1  
Tractor
Iseki TS1610
Greetings. First post here.

Snagged this lean mean fighting machine last summer. TS1610 4x4 w/FEL, SAR? 1700 tiller, new rice patty tires that maul turf without pitty or shame, open ROPS, 300 hours if you believe the meter.
Tractor1.jpg

Its got some personality and punch for such a small tractor. Really enjoying it so far.
Tractor2.jpg

I've been looking at post hole diggers attachments lately. I'm not a tractor expert here. Searching the tractorbynet forums usually finds me an answer.

From what little I've discovered, I assumed the TS1610 had a Cat 1 three point hitch. Went out to measure before buying a post hole digger and measured 20" across the lift arms. 5/8" pins.

This is a category 0 three point hitch, yes? No category 1 implements for me. I'm not missing something am I?

Tractor3.jpg

All advice or knowledge on the tractor is welcome.

Thanks

/ Iseki Newb - Hitch Question #2  
Here's the sizes 3 point hitch category sizes - Google Search . It is a CAT 0. I have an Iseki TM3160 and it's the same. I had a couple of implements that were for a CAT 1, a back blade and a scarifer I had made and they will work as the pins are the same diameter. Only thing is the clearance to the inside of the rear tire is close, I had to reverse the wheels to give me another couple of inches and the angle of the arms is not optimum as they're splayed out furhter than what they;re supposed to be......Mike

**EDIT** Actually I just looked at the sizes in the chart, the pins are CAT 1 size yet the spread of the lift arms is CAT 0, so I don't know what CAT size you'd call it

/ Iseki Newb - Hitch Question
5/8" = Cat 0 if I'm reading that chart right. Thanks for the help Mike. Much appreciated.

Current three point system just looks janky to me I guess.

I'll order the Cat 0 post hole digger and update.

/ Iseki Newb - Hitch Question #5  
5/8" = Cat 0 if I'm reading that chart right. Thanks for the help Mike. Much appreciated.

Current three point system just looks janky to me I guess.

I'll order the Cat 0 post hole digger and update.
Were you able to hook a cat0 atrachment to it.