I need help identifying the model of this tractor

/ I need help identifying the model of this tractor #1  

TheJackal

Tractor
John Deere X300 Iseki TU1700
Long story short. A friend sold me a box blade and gave me a tractor. He said the tractor was running when he parked it several years ago. "I think if you'll put a new battery in it, it will probably crank and run." I've not tried that yet. I figure it might be better to do a bit of clean up and such before I try to run it. Also, he couldn't find the key so there's that part as well.

Anyway, the tractor looks pretty decent. Needs a little bit of body work. 3 cylinder diesel. Two wheel drive ISEKI.

I took some pictures this morning and would deeply appreciate any help identifying the specific model number for the tractor. I looked around on the frame and didn't see an ID model plate. Perhaps when it has been washed and cleaned up a bit, I'll find it. I appreciate any suggestions about where to look for the ID information.

I would also appreciate any information you might share about this tractor. I did find the Bolens/Iseki Yahoo group and found a way to download a lot of information/parts lists/manuals.

Hope I can get this little guy running. :dance1:

Either the price was right or my "friend" isn't really a good friend and he wanted to give me something to occupy my time and deplete my wallet. :) I'll risk it as the cost was $350.

Here are some pictures. IMG_2250.JPGIMG_2262.JPGIMG_2253.JPGIMG_2252.JPGIMG_2251.JPGIMG_2270.JPGIMG_2262.JPGIMG_2263.JPGIMG_2264.JPGIMG_2265.JPGIMG_2266.JPGIMG_2267.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2254.JPG
    IMG_2254.JPG
    275 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2255.JPG
    IMG_2255.JPG
    359.6 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_2256.JPG
    IMG_2256.JPG
    267.7 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_2257.JPG
    IMG_2257.JPG
    275.7 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_2258.JPG
    IMG_2258.JPG
    328.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2259.JPG
    IMG_2259.JPG
    271 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_2260.JPG
    IMG_2260.JPG
    281.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2261.JPG
    IMG_2261.JPG
    299.6 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_2268.JPG
    IMG_2268.JPG
    397.6 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_2269.JPG
    IMG_2269.JPG
    368.9 KB · Views: 181
   / I need help identifying the model of this tractor #3  
Looks like an Iseki TE3210.

/ I need help identifying the model of this tractor
The engine is stamped 3AF1. Based on that, and what I can find, I think it's an Isuzu engine which would suggest that it might be a TL1900. I do know it is 2WD and 3 cylinder.

Thanks for the help. I'm still searching for information. I appreciate any help or info.

Ben

After a bit of chasing, reading, searching, and head scratching, I now have a tractor that runs. It took a while to figure out how to get things going but, last night, a clue got me over the hump of getting the air bled out of the fuel pump. A few minutes thereafter, she fired right up. Runs and idles smooth. All important systems seem to work well. A little bit more doings and she'll be ready to do some work. I still don't know what model it is. LOL.

/ I need help identifying the model of this tractor #6  
Congrats! As you are learning, tractors are reasonably simple and reliable if one is willing to spend some time on them. You don't need a Kubota or John Deere to partake in the fun (keeps the wallet a little thicker as such.) Enjoy!

I think I've solved my mystery. She's a TU1700. Just a little more cosmetic work to do. Runs nicely. Gonna hang a finish mower on the back and put her to work with some mowing.

/ I need help identifying the model of this tractor #8  
I added a Del Morino 150 cm. finish mower to my Iseki TU1700. After a new set of blades, I think I've got a winner. Really nice cut, plenty of power, cut my mowing time substantially. I'm all in on this set up for less than $1,000. Got a couple of additional issues to resolve, one cosmetic and one mechanical and I've got a good mowing set up that should give me time to shop for the four wheel drive loader with tractor that will be the next one in the fleet.

/ I need help identifying the model of this tractor #10  
Hello, hate to resurrect a thread from the dead, but I also have a TU1700, however mine is 4wd, and missing nearly all the tin work and wiring. It was in a shop fire, and miraculously survived (mostly). I was wondering if those Iseki's are popular down in the southern states. My dad and I are looking to buy all the tin work we need.

Here is our poor little Iseki. But she runs and drives great!
zTsycHu.jpg