What is the use of this Cap?

/ What is the use of this Cap? #1  

TraktoraPh

Tractor
iseki Ts1610
hello everyone... What's the use of the Cup on top of the cylinder cover of my TS1610? do I need to put oil in it? ---many thanks

upload.jpg

/ What is the use of this Cap? #2  
You can add engine oil there. It also is a crankcase breather so it should be cleaned ig it is getting dirty.

/ What is the use of this Cap?
You can add engine oil there. It also is a crankcase breather so it should be cleaned ig it is getting dirty.

i see, how much oil do i need to put? i just bought my ts1610 I'm in the process of restoring and locating the leaks and learning about this tractor. thank you.

/ What is the use of this Cap? #6  
It takes between 3-4 quarts. I have English manuals for the TS1610 & I ship internationally

/ What is the use of this Cap? #7  
My iseki has the same valve cover with the plate you can see down in the pipe, but the plate has about a 1/5" hole in it to keep it from letting the oil jump up out of the hole and if you go to add oil thru this pipe it will overflow quickly. The oil added goes in where the dipstick is. I tried it twice there and it filled and ran over and on the ground. The book on my izeki 2 cylinder says it takes only 3.6 quarts. It is a 2aa1 engine.