ISEKI POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

/ ISEKI POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! #1  

polecat

Platinum Member
Tractor
ISEKI TL3201 38h.p. 4x4
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 435928-113_1301_1.JPG
    435928-113_1301_1.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 557
   / ISEKI POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
SUPER TRACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DUN DA DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE SHE COMES TO SAVE MY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 435930-112_1300_1.JPG
    435930-112_1300_1.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 479
   / ISEKI POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! #3  
When i bought my TL2100F my son said it was so small the manure wagon would pull it. He's not laughing anymore! It has all the power of my much larger case 430 I had previously, and works better in the woods.
I will have to admit it is certainly compact though. I've put a 10" deep dish steering wheel on it and shortened the gear shift so that my 6ft, 220lb. self can get in and out without kicking the gearshifter.

/ ISEKI POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
can't say i have the height problem here!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifsure was blown away by the pulling power jist incredible!!!!

how bout some pics of yer babies...cmon jist showemoff!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif