New Tractor owner

/ New Tractor owner #1  

BendBound

Tractor
Iseki X1510F
Hey all, Just received permission to post so here goes.
I have a Iseki TX1510F Not sure how old, but getting along ok.
She needs a new clutch, next weekend I am going to split it and dive in head first.
Any thought or Ideas are appreciated.

Thanks, Greg

/ New Tractor owner #2  
:welcome:
To the TBN forum Greg. We are glad that you joined and there are a lot of knowledgeable people here that will be happy to help.

I am not one with that tractor. Sorry.

Last edited:
   / New Tractor owner #3  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site... and don't worry, I'm sure that Catherine will be along soon enough and move your post over to the Iseki forum.

/ New Tractor owner #4  
:welcome: to TBN.
Lots of good knowledge here great people....enjoy.

/ New Tractor owner #5  
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

:tractor: I'm going to move this thread over to our Iseki section.

/ New Tractor owner
Good evening, I am replacing a clutch in my Iseke TX1510 tractor. I have split it and have found the Throughout bearing a total failure. I need some advise on getting the bearing off. Just a side note, I have ordered all new parts from JeffCube on Ebay. hope to have things back together this weekend. Any and all thoughts are welcome. Thanks.

/ New Tractor owner #7  
Welcome from Big Lake! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the project; a new clutch is on my list too.

/ New Tractor owner
Welcome from Big Lake! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the project; a new clutch is on my list too.

I am almost done with it. Need to put battery in and fuel tank. Was a lot easier than I thought. I will post some pics next week. Let me know if you have questions.

/ New Tractor owner

Hello and sorry for the delay. Did you ever get your clutch replaced in your tractor?? I did my daughters in November, piece of cake kinda. If you have questions post away. thanks

/ New Tractor owner
Charging system on a Iseki 1500 tractor????? Battery replaced last fall. It has a knife type switch on the battery to energize for starting the tractor. When not using the tractor the "knife" switch is open to keep battery from discharging. Well I left it on and now the only way to start tractor is by jumping it. Charging system not working I believe but not sure.... Any and all thoughts are welcome. Thank you in advance.