Dirt Moving finding parts for a G154 bolens snapped front axle

/ finding parts for a G154 bolens snapped front axle #1  

keepsbreakingthings

Tractor
bolens G154
Hi, I just joined. I recently acquired a bolens G154. well, the 4wd was not engaging...I believe that to be upon acquisition...I thought it least of my problems due to all flat ground work. Then I got stuck, unfortunately like an idiot, I put in neutral, and got the truck. upon pulling it out, 3 feet, the steering wheel must have spun so hard out of the rut it snapped the left front axle. being my first tractor aside from a JD 314 (lawnmower, that thing finally blew the motor last year, so I am blamed for breaking all the yard equipment naturally) so, need some parts. although I am an idiot, I can work on some things. If I had the parts, I believe I could fix it. if not I will sell as it is. has a front loader and starts like a champ every time. thanks. anyone have a link for parts other than water pumps? they seem easy to find.

/ finding parts for a G154 bolens snapped front axle #2  
Welcome. I am new myself but I believe I saw some members here that have the same tractor.

/ finding parts for a G154 bolens snapped front axle #3  
I can supply the parts you need.

/ finding parts for a G154 bolens snapped front axle #4  
I’m looking for a front differential for a g154 if anyone can help

/ finding parts for a G154 bolens snapped front axle #5  
What parts do you need? I don't have any ring /pinions, but I do have other parts.