Oil & Fuel What type of trans/hyd fluid for Iseki TS1910

/ What type of trans/hyd fluid for Iseki TS1910 #1  

tucker2

Tractor
Kubota L1500, Iseki TS1910,Trak King dozer
Looking at the dipstick the oil looks like a heavy transmission type, not the thin hydraulic fluid type most newer tractors use. Does anyone know the
correct fluid for the Trans/hyd.

Also does anyone know if any other brand tractor rims will bolt up to the Iseki rears?

/ What type of trans/hyd fluid for Iseki TS1910 #2  
I owned a 1910 years ago, you will be just fine with any of the "universal" trans/ hydraulic fluids available at Tractor Supply, Wal Mart, etc. I generally buy the Xtreme brand available at Rural King for $25/ 5 gal.

As far as rims, I can't tell you off hand what other brand will bolt up. I would simply suggest that you measure your bolt pattern and go from there. Curious why you are looking for different rims?

FYI: A buddy of mine used HEY WHEEL PRODUCTS products to build a set of rims to mount R4 tires to his Iseki

Last edited:
   / What type of trans/hyd fluid for Iseki TS1910
I owned a 1910 years ago, you will be just fine with any of the "universal" trans/ hydraulic fluids available at Tractor Supply, Wal Mart, etc. I generally buy the Xtreme brand available at Rural King for $25/ 5 gal.

As far as rims, I can't tell you off hand what other brand will bolt up. I would simply suggest that you measure your bolt pattern and go from there. Curious why you are looking for different rims?

FYI: A buddy of mine used HEY WHEEL PRODUCTS products to build a set of rims to mount R4 tires to his Iseki

Im not looking for different rims, on the used market a set of tires usually will come on some type of rims, Kubota, Chinese or other. Would be nice if
a set would bolt up, if not I will try to find new tires.

/ What type of trans/hyd fluid for Iseki TS1910 #4  
I found the manual today for the TS series, as I just got something like a TS3510.

Here is a screenshot from the fluids page:
specs_fluids.png

I found the manual today for the TS series, as I just got something like a TS3510.

Here is a screenshot from the fluids page:
View attachment 544993

Thanks, my tractor looks like the transmission/rearend/hydraulic are all the same fluid area. It's always though when you don't have a manual.

/ What type of trans/hyd fluid for Iseki TS1910 #6  
Инструкции к японским тракторам."Japan tractor manual" | Fermer.Ru - Фермер.Ру - Главный фермерский портал - все о бизнесе в сельском хозяйстве. Форум фермеров.

Look on here. It is a DJVU file, so you may need a special reader for it.

Hydraulic is separate from transmission. The transmission gets filled from the plug next to the shifting levers, the hydraulic from a screw off cap next to the lift arms.

/ What type of trans/hyd fluid for Iseki TS1910 #7  
This should help you:
lube_point_chart.png
lube_points.png

Thanks Andrew,
The diagram and website are great, lots of information. I can see the hydraulic has a seperate filler cap transmission so now I know to use modern hydraulic fluid, before I thought both transmission and hydraulics were the same.

/ What type of trans/hyd fluid for Iseki TS1910 #9  
Is yours 4wd? I think there is also gear oil needed up front in that case, but I am still exploring my new tractor and haven't quite figured out where to fill there.

/ What type of trans/hyd fluid for Iseki TS1910 #10  
Is yours 4wd? I think there is also gear oil needed up front in that case, but I am still exploring my new tractor and haven't quite figured out where to fill there.

Look for a pipe plug on the top side of the front differential and/or axle. That will be the fill for the front drive components. On Agco Parts diagrams for the 2-35 Field Boss, the plug is on the top left ( sitting on the tractor) side of the axle assembly. There probably isn't a dipstick but gear oil should be about half way up on the axle shafts. 80-90W gear oil is pretty standard for front end drive components.