Need glow plugs I think!!

/ Need glow plugs I think!! #1  

DonWorrell

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3325
Made a dumb mistake. Ran out of fuel with my Iseki TS2205. I have bled the lines and have fuel at the injectors (bolt on top of injector) and it still won't start. I have checked the glow plugs I am only getting 4 or 5 volts. I think I need new glow plugs.

Am I correct. Should I be getting 12 volts at the glow plugs? Another question should it start in the summer warm weather with out glow plugs?

Am I doing everything necessary to bled the lines to get fuel into the cylinders?

Where can I buy new glow plugs?

Don

/ Need glow plugs I think!! #2  
maybe the coil wire that shows when it is hot is burned into. That's what happened to mine, I just took a small screwdriver and put the ends together and hit the warmer and melted it back together. That isn't the proper way to do it, but works for me.
I also ran mine out of fuel one time and will never do that again, I had to start at the pump and bleed everything from there to the injectors two times before I could get it to start. Hope this helps some, Nat

/ Need glow plugs I think!! #3  
If you're only getting 4-5 volts at the glow plugs, then the glow plugs are probably not the problem. Look ahead of them.