new owner of a tu240f

/ new owner of a tu240f #1  

pward

I am the new owner of a tu240f. My first tractor in 45 years and i have a lot of questions. First where can I get service, owner or parts manuals? I understand that Iseki made compact tractors for MF, white, Cub Cadet and Bolen, is my tractor similar to any models of these other makes of tractors. Does any know about sources for filters for this tractor? Thanks in advance. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ new owner of a tu240f #2  
I found that a NAPA 1568 would work for the oil filter and 3262 for the fuel. I never found an air filter to fit. Try Rainbow Dist.

/ new owner of a tu240f #3  
I will give ya a mitshibshi number for oil if ya like, I know we looked for a whole day then found out we had the wrong fuel filter for ours. I do know that thanx to kay supply we get an xtra key for ours its a massy key, That our john Deer dealer sells them.
I will tell ya somethin else dont run it outa fuel It Aint no Fun,
but it do hold 7 gals fuel.

/ new owner of a tu240f #4  
The TU240 kind of fits between the cracks. It and the other TU_ _ _ three digit models were between Bolen and Massey. It is pretty much a breed of it's own. It is one of the most modern looking tractors out there. It has some real creature comfort features. It has motor mounts like a car, rubber. It has a u-jointed drive shaft between the engine and trans. If it is complete it even has a windscreen. All these things make it a very comfortable tractor to use. Check with Hoye for manuals. He is one of the sponsors here.