Tractor
    Iseki TB1700

Default TB 1700

New to the Iseki tractor world. Wondering if anyone could tell me anything about TB 1700 Such as Oil filter housing where is it located. how much oil does it use. where can i purchase a 3-point assy for this brand and any other useful info. Would be greatful for any info.Thanks

Veteran Member

Default Re: TB 1700

Do you mean a TS1700? I can supply you with a 3 point & manuals for the closest US tractor.

Tractor
    Iseki TB1700

No Sir, its a TB 1700 i have seen the TS1700 on the internet but haveing trouble finding out anything about this brand of tractor. I was wanting to service the tractor and was trying to find out any info on it. I thank you for the reply. I am looking for the 3-point hitch kit though if you can supply me with a price for it that would be good.

Check with Ernie , he is a regular poster here. He has universal 3PH arms available.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Iseki TS1610F 4x4

Doing a search on this forum, there is reference to an Iseki TB1400. Apparently that model had a single cylinder air-cooled engine, much like a Deutz. Very curious...didn't know there was such an animal.

Tractor
    Iseki TB1700

Yea i seen the TB 1400 but nothing yet on this 1700 i have purchased. I have a couple of dealers i can contact when i get home. Maybe they will know. Thanks for your reply.