Iseki TU150 - any loaders fit this guy?

/ Iseki TU150 - any loaders fit this guy? #11  
Good example of what my Iseki looks like with the Buhler 195 on it. And at the end of the day, you have a bucket that is beyond shouting distance from the front axle. That being said, I do really like my TU205F. The tractors have a lot going for them with some great features, but I just don't think they are a good loader platform. As mentioned earlier, I got a great deal on my tractor because the frame was broken in half, right behind the front axle. Not a good advertisement for a loader. I think the modifications I made rebuilding the frame should enable its second life as a loader a happier one.

Tom

/ Iseki TU150 - any loaders fit this guy? #12  
Tom, looks like we all agree. On the TU150F, we set the pressure relief on the loader to only allow 500 lb lift capacity. That is adequate for a 42" bucket and worked well with the tractor.

/ Iseki TU150 - any loaders fit this guy? #13  
This is an excellent idea and one I would have never thought of, thanks for the tip.

Tom

/ Iseki TU150 - any loaders fit this guy? #14  
I have an Iseki TU160F it came with a loader the name on the loader is Bulldog it works well but it looks like a lot of work went into the install /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif