Little red lights

/ Little red lights #1  

Iplayfarmer

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1215, Case 801B
I got my Iseki TX 1500 a few months ago. It's suprisingly tough for its size (and price!). I operated a lot of tractors as a kid working on various farms/ranches, but this will be my first experience owning and maintaining one.

An operator's manual is definately on the list of things I'll get for my tractor, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. In the mean time, I was hoping someone could help me out with a few questions.

On the dash, there are three red lights. What are they for? I think that the center one is for the battery and/or electrical system (On when the key is on but engine not running. Also on when the headlights are on.) The one on the right might be the engine temp warning. (It came on the other day when the tractor was idling. I shut the tractor down immediately and when I checked a few hours later, the radiator was low on fluid. Filled the radiator and haven't seen it on since.) No idea what the one on the left might be.

Any input would be great. I need a little confidence.

/ Little red lights #2  
The third one should be the oil pressure, which would also come on when the key is turned but the engine is off.

/ Little red lights
Makes sense.

So, what does it mean if it's not lit when the key is on and the engine is not running? Is there a way to check if it's the sensor, bulb, etc. without a lot of fancy tools? I do have a test light.