Air filter

/ Air filter #1  

RobertBrown

Elite Member
Tractor
Bolens G192/TS1910 Ford/New Holland 1920
Does any one where I can get an air filter for a Bolens G192/Iseki 1910, without spending a fortune, It must cross over to an easily obtainable cartrige somehow.
Thanks for the help

/ Air filter #2  
Hey Robert,
I believe that the 1910 is like the 1610TS. I had the same problem with the air filter and talked to some folks at Wix Corporation and we determined that the napa 6270 will work. It is about 2/3in. shorter. All you have to do is knock out the brace which is inside of the cylinder. You need to cut off a couple of inches and weld it back together. Then it should work like a charm! That air filter is about $15 I believe instead of the $80 like the other. Thanks, talk to you soon. Hope this helps. Rambo, NC

/ Air filter #3  
I use a WIX 46326 in The 1610s. You might check that one out also.

/ Air filter
I measured the filter that came out of the tractor and visited the Wix website and preliminary indications are that the 46326 is close enough. I suppose the plastic fins that create the vortex are not really critical to proper performance. I will try to get one(42636) and let you guys know if it fits. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the help. If it works it will save me a bunch of time, headaches and money.

/ Air filter
Thanks Rambo
If the 46326 doesn't work I'll try the NAPA route. They just quoted me 35.00$ for the wix(46326) filter.

/ Air filter #7  
FYI Wix and NAPA are the same ,you just drop the first number.

/ Air filter
how much are you paying for the wix filter, and where do you get them?

/ Air filter #9  
I am doing some work at the shop today, so I'll check and get back.

/ Air filter #10  
I checked today. The NAPA filter lists for $51 and my dealer cost is $35 and change.