First time buyer TL 2300

/ First time buyer TL 2300 #1  

midten1

I have just purchased an ISEKI TL2300 without a lot of research. It has 1800+ hours, Seems to be OK, runs great etc. Can anyone tell me about parts availability and pros & cons of this model.

/ First time buyer TL 2300 #2  
2WD models are pretty trouble free. Early 4WD models have a lot of FWD problems. I can supply most parts although some will have to come from Japan.

/ First time buyer TL 2300 #3  
You are one lucky fella...............I have had my unit for 3 years now and put on 500 hours........it has 2700 hours on it............God blessed me as it came with ROP, a 3 point, FEL, and bush hog.............

I live on 10 acres of hardwood hillside with an average slope of 15 degrees up to 25..............going slow and watching my tiltmeter allows me to do about anything I want..........

The only thing I have had to replace was the wiring harness which I got out of Rainbow....good guys...........for the minor stuff..........PLENTY of guys on here............forget about a shop manual; but with the help on here, common sense, and a readily available parts manual (again available on here) you can do about anything............GOOD LUCK....Dennis