TS1610 Oil Filter

/ TS1610 Oil Filter #1  

rich_ncal

Gold Member
Tractor
TS1610
What are the oil filter crosses for the Iseki TS1610?

I would like a part number I can get locally in California at Napa, Kragen or Autozone car parts stores.

Thanks
Rich

/ TS1610 Oil Filter #3  
I have a TS 1910. I think the engines are similiar. I use the same filter you would use on a ford F-150 with a 300 in-line 6 cylinder engine. If there is a more common, easy to obtain oil filter, I don't know what it might be. You can get it at Walmart for about 3$. It's a Fram # PH8. For three dollars you could try it and see if it fits. If it doesn't, well you know Walmart's return policy.
Hope this helps.
RB

/ TS1610 Oil Filter
Thanks, the PH8 from Fram is the same oil filter I use on my 84 toyota truck motor.

/ TS1610 Oil Filter #5  
Be sure and check the thread type. A "will fit" can blow off if it is SAE and it should be Metric.

/ TS1610 Oil Filter #6  
A buddy of mine blew off a Napa 1334 on his TS1610. The threads are almost correct, but not quite. I use the Fram PH3600 on the TS1610.

/ TS1610 Oil Filter #7  
CORRECTION
I use a Fram PH8A on my 1910

/ TS1610 Oil Filter #8  
I have the BOLENS G194 -ISEKI 1910, is it necessary to pull the plug on both sides of oil pan when draining the oil? I have one side that seems to want to strip off.

/ TS1610 Oil Filter #9  
If you don't pull both drains, one side of the oil pan stays full of old oil - at least up to where it crowns over the front drive shaft recess. Probably not the end of the world, but if you can pull it all the better. I'd guess it would leave no more than about a 1/2 quart of oil.

/ TS1610 Oil Filter #10  
I was able to get it off finally, you are correct, about half a quart of dirty oil in that lobe of the oil pan. Thank you for your reply.

For the Record on the ISEKI TS1910 or the BOLENS G-194 Tractor:

Rear Lift Hydraulic Fluid: Lucas Oil universal hydraulic fluid
Transmission and Front Axle: Lucas Oil/Heavy duty gear oil SAE 80W-90
Engine Oil 10W40 Diesel {Shell Rottella Non-Synthetic}
Fuel Filter = WIX 33262
Oil Filter = WIX 1568, or FRAM PH8A, or STP S3600
Air Filter = {Unknown}

If anyone knows the WIX Air Filter part # please reply with it .... I am looking for it, please reply with any corrections or improved products for the ISEKI TS1910 or the BOLENS G-194 Tractors, or any products that will cross over and work well on this little Tractor.

Thanks,
Dan