Ts1610 shifter boot

/ Ts1610 shifter boot #1  

kodaknmi

Anyone needing a shifter boot try your local boat store and get a steering cylinder boot fits great! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Ts1610 shifter boot #2  
Thanks, I need one for my 1910. Exactly where did you get it and who is the manufacturer?

/ Ts1610 shifter boot
I got it at Coloney Marine. I just gave my old one to the counter man and asked if he could match it. He turned around and opened a drawer and pulled out a boot that would fit. It's a little longer that the orignal but works. See my other post for another option at about 1/4 the price. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Ts1610 shifter boot #4  
Yep, I saw it last night. Tractor supply is my option, I've never heard of Colony Marine. My boot is in rough shape. When I got the tractor I changed the tranny grease It looked like runny peanut butter, this tractor never saw the inside of the barn until it got to my place
Thanks again
RB

/ Ts1610 shifter boot #5  
I know this is an old post, I just noticed that my Bolens g192/1910 has a bad boot and there was water in the bottom of transmission and brakes.

My question is: can the boot be changed by removing the knob? I have yet to free the knob from the shift lever.

Thanks in advance for an answer.