Default pedal on 1610TS

Hello, I have a 1610TS and I believe that my rear wheels are in lock position from the differential pedal. I believe that it may be frozen and was wondering how to go about releasing it. I noticed that the differential pedal is very hard to mash down and very hard to pull up with hand. It should be more freely then it is. I jacked up one side and the wheel would not rotate so that's how I know that it is stuck. Thanks.
    Rambo

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Iseki 3200F, kubota L245DT

Default Re: pedal on 1610TS

the transmission would have to be in nutrual before you could turn the wheel. When you turn a tight circle the inside wheel should turn slowl, The outside wheel should turn faster. If this is true the differential is not locked.

Default Re: pedal on 1610TS

When I had the one side up I did put it in neutral and it still will only rock back and forth. It will not go all the way around. That is when I figured it was stuck, since it would not spin. Thanks.
    Rambo