New member/New to me TL1900

/ New member/New to me TL1900 #1  

sgrmtndrone

Tractor
2 N
Howdy I just bought a TL1900 with tiller , brush hog , rock rake, grader blade , 9'' post auger and a boom pole . I have spent the past 2 days pouring over the posts here all 25 page's :cool: First off I want to thank you all for the wonderfull info I have gotten here ! And look to learn more on my 1900 . Some filter info would be nice the dealer I bought from had some carquest #'s but there and none of these around here . I think the Iseki is going to work great for my needs . I have 40 ac. in the S.Mo. Ozarks Also we have a website if anyone would care to check it out and see what I'll be doing with the Iseki . http://www.sugarmountainhome.com/
Once again Thank you folk's !

/ New member/New to me TL1900
I have got a bit of seat time in on my tractor :D I like it well enough . Frist thing I did was some blade work and tore it up :( it is now a fixed blade (welded it in place) but it is working good . Also been doing some brush hogging . I have found out it eats bolts as bad as my trencher . I have a 1966 Omsteel trencher . Anyone have a source for bulk bolts ? I still have not used the tiller or the rock rake or the post auger . But getting ready to use the auger . Any info on reasonable priced bolts would be great Tia . My guy at the parts store got me set up on all my filters . He did not have any of them in stock but got them there the next day so I ordered 2 of each to have a spare on hand . When I use them I'll reorder. The TL1900 is just a bit more than I needed but no regrets at all.

/ New member/New to me TL1900 #3  
You can never have too much tractor.

Eugene

/ New member/New to me TL1900
You can never have too much tractor.
True that . Guess what I ment was I could have done ok with a 2 wheel drive vs the 4x4