Iseki TU1400 FD repair manual???

/ Iseki TU1400 FD repair manual??? #1  
D

! Dale !

Anyone know where I can get a repair/service manual (in ENGLISH, heh) for the TU1400 FD tractor??

Thank you so much. :D

/ Iseki TU1400 FD repair manual??? #2  
Hi !Dale!

I couldn't find one exactly for my TU155. There are a few on this list who have Jpanese manuals and these can be useful if you ( sort of ) know what you are doing and need a few pointers.

Under the hood is (or should be) a sticker showing the major service items. I have passed a photo of this to a local school for Japanese-English translation. They seemed glad for a "project" that means something!

Once I get it back, I'll post a copy to anyone who wants one!

Cheers,

Chris

/ Iseki TU1400 FD repair manual??? #3  
Anyone know where I can get a repair/service manual (in ENGLISH, heh) for the TU1400 FD tractor??

Thank you so much. :D

Hi ALL,

I know that this is a very old thread however did anyone actually find a copy of the Iseki TU1400 Repair manual? or even the parts and user manual would help.

Thanks.

/ Iseki TU1400 FD repair manual??? #4  
There aren't English manuals for the Tu1400, but there are manuals for similar US models. I can supply a operators, service , & TU1400 parts book

/ Iseki TU1400 FD repair manual??? #5  
There aren't English manuals for the Tu1400, but there are manuals for similar US models. I can supply a operators, service , & TU1400 parts book

Hi Leonard,

I would certainly appreciate it if you were able to provide what you have, anything close will be much better than what I have which is nothing lol.

Thanks.