TS2210 Injector Pump timing

/ TS2210 Injector Pump timing #1  

dhoppe1

I am purchasing a new injector pump for my TS2210. I am told that the TS1910 and the TS2210 share the same engine. Does anyone know if the timing procedure is the same for both tractors? I am looking at buying the manual for the TS1910 because it is the closest to my tractor that they printed in English. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Derrick

/ TS2210 Injector Pump timing #2  
Derrick, the Isuzu engine model number for the TS1610 and TS1910 series is 2AA1. And for the TS2420 it is 2AB1. If your TS2210 tractor has one of these motors, then the Bolens/Iseki Service manual I have very closely covers the timing procedure on these models. I say very closely because the Iseki grey market models were equipped with a Kiki brand injection pump and the Bolens models (which this manual specifically covers) were equipped with a Bosch K type flange mounted unit. The Bosch and Kiki look very close to the same in design so I suspect the maintenace and timing procedures cover both of these makes.

If you don't have the above Isuzu engine models then I can not say for sure if the manual covers yours. Hope this helps.

Bill

/ TS2210 Injector Pump timing
Thank you for the information Mr Bill. I have ordered the book for the TS1910. I feel better about that due to your reply.

Have a great weekend and thanks again.

Derrick

/ TS2210 Injector Pump timing #4  
My G192 is equipped with a Diesel Kikki pump

/ TS2210 Injector Pump timing #5  
Well, if that's the case, maybe all the Bolens G-series (at least the TS models) had Kiki brand injectors and the manual was referring to a proprietary Bosch design that the Japanese brand copied under license. That's good to know.

Bill

/ TS2210 Injector Pump timing #6  
larso1 said:
Well, if that's the case, maybe all the Bolens G-series (at least the TS models) had Kiki brand injectors and the manual was referring to a proprietary Bosch design that the Japanese brand copied under license. That's good to know.

Bill

I own a TS2205. I was told by Derrick at Rainbow Distributor in Haiwai they have Japanese made pumps but they are like Bosch. Len Sheaffer would know. He posts on here and sells Iseki's. His email is
sheaftractor@grics.net. Ask him. I have and he is quite helpful.

I liked my TS2205 when it was running. All I disliked was not having parts readily available or having a good mechanic in my area. Everyone in my area is afraid to work on them. That caused me a problem because I hardly know a bolt from a nut. Just kidding but you get my drift.

Email Len.

Don

/ TS2210 Injector Pump timing #7  
I have a Bolens G224 s#00000078. I has a KiKi injector pump. I changed the fule fillter and I am unable to fule to the injectors.