Looking for Information on ISEKI TS3840

/ Looking for Information on ISEKI TS3840 #1  

Dessert Joe

Hello, I just got an ISEKI TS3840 and am trying to find manuals or maybe a similiar tractor that I can match it to. This tractor is 4x4 with a 3 cylinder diesel engine. I am not sure how to tell who the motor manufacture is or the model number. Any suggestions where to start?

/ Looking for Information on ISEKI TS3840 #2  
The TS3840 has an Isuzu 3AB1 engine. I can supply you with parts & the closest manuals.

/ Looking for Information on ISEKI TS3840
Hi Leonard and thanks for the reply! Since I posted earlier, I ordered some filters, 3 point hitch adapter kit and three manuals from a place ot of Texas. The service and operators manuals are suppose to be in english for a similiar tractor and the parts manual I believe is in Korean. My tractor seems to run strong, but it does have a little gray smoke. I did a compression check and the front two cylinders are around 375 psi and the back cylinder is around 275 psi. I squirted a little Marvel Mystery oil into the back cylinder and it pumped up to around 375 psi. When I receive the new manuals, they may not cover what I need for the engine so I may need to take you up on your offer. Thanks again for the reply!