Weights on TL1900

/ Weights on TL1900 #1  

sgrmtndrone

Tractor
2 N
I have 320# on the front . A freind was here a couple days ago and thought I had to much weight on it . What do ya all think ? What would a fel on the front weigh ? I do not want to damage the front end carrying to much weight on it . I haul firewood on a carryall as well as some big bales on the bale spike(3pt) and can still bring the front end off the ground if I am going up hill or to fast or a comb of each lol . TIA

/ Weights on TL1900 #2  
I have a TL1900 with a fel. However I dont know how much it weighs but I carry large round bales on the back with a bale spike also and have never lifted the front wheels off the ground. I would think 320 lbs it not too much and may not be enough.

On a different note. My wife and I are thinking of relocating to Northern Arkansas or Southern Mo. I was wondering what your paying for hay? We have 8 horses and hay prices here in FL are outrageous.

/ Weights on TL1900
With the overly dry summer here it is up in cost :( I been getting good clean hay (bermuda grass and/or alfalfa ) for $47.50 per 800# to 1000# bale . You can get cheaper grass hay 4'x5' bales for $25 or $30. But you get what you pay for .