JD 336 Baler.

/ JD 336 Baler. #1  

AKfish

Tractor
JD 5115M; JD 110 TLB; JD 4720; Ford 9N; JD X300R
I recently acquired a John Deere 336 square baler. Looks to be a real straight, well maintained baler. I'd like to know what year it was built. The serial number is 194265E. Thanks.

Apprecieate the help.

AKfish

/ JD 336 Baler. #2  
Easiest answer, just call the dealer monday morning.

I remember you, you were looking at several different balers, 24T and 224T. buying the 336 you make a good choice on model. Parts and still readily available through Deere and other after market places.

/ JD 336 Baler.
Yah... I could have asked my dealer to look it up - but I was 3,400 miles from home when I posted that question.

I'm now back home and I'll get the info from them. Bought a Kuhn DM400 disc mower, too.

Just over 9,000 miles and 1 month on the road. Good to sleep in my own bed....

AKfish

/ JD 336 Baler. #4  
You are out of control. I have been wanting a square baler but can't find a good one at the right price. Round bales are less work, but a square baler has its uses.

D.

/ JD 336 Baler.
You are out of control. I have been wanting a square baler but can't find a good one at the right price. Round bales are less work, but a square baler has its uses.

D.

Yeah... I've heard that before!! :D

"Got my eyes peeled as far open as I can get 'em; and my mouth wide open; with both arms flung wide and runnin' as fast as I can run... -- that's how I try to live!!" :laughing:

AKfish

/ JD 336 Baler. #6  
Nice

I am still looking for a good square baler. Down here they really get used up and they are not cheap.

D.

/ JD 336 Baler.
Nice

I am still looking for a good square baler. Down here they really get used up and they are not cheap.

D.

Lookin' is easy --- that's why God made diesel fuel and coffee --- findin' is hard!

AKfish

/ JD 336 Baler. #8  
A guy just offered me a JD 336 baler twine baler for $4500.

I have not gotten the repair estimate on my 346 yet. This 336 looks pretty good - might be reselling my 346.

Too early to tell quite yet.

D.

/ JD 336 Baler.
I gave $3,000 for the one my Dad (he's 87 now) picked up at a farm auction. Original paint. Shedded. No rust outside of a little surface, cosmetic here and there.

$150 in a new tire and another $450 in some spare parts.

Unless that 336 is clean enough to eat dinner off of... sounds a bit high to me.

AKfish

/ JD 336 Baler. #10  
When do you bale hay if you spend a month roaming around down here?