Front and Rear Duals on 6430 Premium?

/ Front and Rear Duals on 6430 Premium? #11  
We've had front dualls on lots of tractors under 100hp for many jobs and never saw hp as an issue .

/ Front and Rear Duals on 6430 Premium? #12  
Yeah, the rear I can see easily. We may be able to get by with just that, but I thought if we could do on the front too, it would be the cherry on top. I'm not sure I understand the correlation between HP and front duals. Could you explain?

I don't think with that small of a tractor duals on the front would make a difference unless you are just going for floatation/less compaction. Duals add both floatation and traction. The traction is to be able to get a greater amount of power to the ground and pull larger things. I've pulled things with 120 Hp tractors and run out of power before I have run out of traction with duals. It depends on your set-up and what you are doing. I have also spun duals on 90 hp 2wd tractors. Yes you can use a lower gear if hp is an issue, but what would be the point? I say that because you would be adding a lot of stress to the front. The tractor deere does put duals on, they have special axles.

The only tractors with "factory" duals on the front are in the 180+ Hp range. Even in mud I think that tractor would struggle to spin/turn duals on the front.

As far as tractor pulling, most of the farm tractors are modified to a degree, putting out a lot more than the factory HP. With duals on the front turning won't be an issue.

I'm not saying the extra tires take more power just being on the tractor. What I'm saying is the when you would see an advantage I doubt the tractor has the HP to use them.

One thing you will notice is it would ride better with duals all the way around.

/ Front and Rear Duals on 6430 Premium? #13  
We've had front dualls on lots of tractors under 100hp for many jobs and never saw hp as an issue .

Why do you have them on the front? To reduce compaction?

/ Front and Rear Duals on 6430 Premium? #14  
Why do you have them on the front? To reduce compaction?

Yes for reduce compaction working soil and floatation for drainage work in wet land and for grip and stability when pushing silage bunks ..many reasons .

/ Front and Rear Duals on 6430 Premium?
Yes for reduce compaction working soil and floatation for drainage work in wet land and for grip and stability when pushing silage bunks ..many reasons .

We would be using it for tiling, which is done at about .10 to .25 mph... or slower. The problem in nearly all cases is not power to the ground. It is simply loss of traction due to mud for what we are doing.

/ Front and Rear Duals on 6430 Premium? #16  
We would be using it for tiling, which is done at about .10 to .25 mph... or slower. The problem in nearly all cases is not power to the ground. It is simply loss of traction due to mud for what we are doing.

I think if your not turning tight turns and have the dual tyres at lower psi than the insides it would work ok .