How much and what kind of oil to use in John Deere 460 loader?

/ How much and what kind of oil to use in John Deere 460 loader? #1  

Honeycandew

Tractor
John Deere 460
Noticed tractor overheated the other day. Cleaned out the filters and sides, checked the coolant. When the tractor cooled, I noticed the oil was extremely low. I live in Texas and running the tractor in over 100 degree heat is not uncommon. What type of oil should I put in the tractor to withstand the heat and be durable for the block? Also, should I be using a special coolant for our temperatures?

Thank you sooooooooo much for all of your help.

Just a little girl trying to use her little tractor in TX.

/ How much and what kind of oil to use in John Deere 460 loader? #2  
Oil probably 15-40 synthetic, but someone might have a better idea.

Coolant do you know what it is? Deere cool guard? Diesels need anti cavitation additive otherwise over time it can damage the motor.

/ How much and what kind of oil to use in John Deere 460 loader? #3  
Nothing special needed. I like the John Deere products. Engine oil Plus 50 II 15w40, transmission oil Hygard Lo-viscosity, and Cool-Gard II antifreeze will provide plenty of protection for 100+ temps.

/ How much and what kind of oil to use in John Deere 460 loader?
Nothing special needed. I like the John Deere products. Engine oil Plus 50 II 15w40, transmission oil Hygard Lo-viscosity, and Cool-Gard II antifreeze will provide plenty of protection for 100+ temps.

Thank you so much for all of your help! :) Look forward to more tractor days and Q&A from the best forum ever!