Schematics available on-line? Mice damage.

/ Schematics available on-line? Mice damage. #1  

bowslam

Does anyone know if there are schematics available on-line for Deere systems? Long story but my air seat quit working (JD 6430). Traced it back to lost current somewhere after fuse panel. Wires are in conduit but travel behind side panel before coming out next to seat. Was able to peek behind panel enough to see mouse nests galore. I suspect that's the cause of the lost power. BUT, can't figure out how to get panel off. Unfortunately this is the side with all the controls. Was hoping I could find a schematic on-line somewhere but nothing I could locate. Any suggestions?

/ Schematics available on-line? Mice damage.
Thanks.

/ Schematics available on-line? Mice damage. #5  
Does anyone know if there are schematics available on-line for Deere systems? Long story but my air seat quit working (JD 6430). Traced it back to lost current somewhere after fuse panel. Wires are in conduit but travel behind side panel before coming out next to seat. Was able to peek behind panel enough to see mouse nests galore. I suspect that's the cause of the lost power. BUT, can't figure out how to get panel off. Unfortunately this is the side with all the controls. Was hoping I could find a schematic on-line somewhere but nothing I could locate. Any suggestions?

Just be careful to wear a breathing mask before you clean up the Mice nests...you do not wan to breathe any of the dust from those nests...bad things can happen....

/ Schematics available on-line? Mice damage. #6  
Is this the panel on the right side? From the floor up to the console? There is trim at the bottom front held on with three nuts along the very bottom. Remove this trim Then the panel snaps off.
I think JD marks the wires with numbers along the wires so you might be able to fix it without a wiring diagram.