Old John deere loader..

/ Old John deere loader..
Also any info about this tractor being an idustrial model I assume would be greatly appriciated.

/ Old John deere loader.. #3  
I think it's a 301, and if I remember, similar to a 1020. The "hasn't ran in years" should be a flag. I assume your not really keyed in on the loader, but if this unit hasnt ran in years, somebody felt it wasnt worth fixing for one reason or another. The loader has been welded on some, so there might be a little more damage. Take a real good look before you buy, and offer $750, and settle for around $900. Good luck!

Thank you very much! What do you think about the clutch? I have never done much with larger tractors, as i am a small engine repair man..

/ Old John deere loader.. #5  
Yes, you must split to replace the clutch, at least it's a small tractor, not as small as a compact, but still doable

Ok thank you, Now the real question... depending on whats wrong, what would be a ball park figure on repairs is i were to do the work myself?

/ Old John deere loader.. #7  
No such model as a 610 tractor with a gasoline engine. That appears to be a 1010 tractor with loader/backhoe with the hoe removed. Must have loader & sub frame removed and tractor split to R&R clutch. You could download this PC (750 - 1010 Series Wheel and Landscape Tractors) and view photos. RUN FORREST RUN.

So all in all, if i were to get it for 700-900 bucks buy or walk?

/ Old John deere loader.. #9  
Ok thank you, Now the real question... depending on whats wrong, what would be a ball park figure on repairs is i were to do the work myself?

Go to JDparts.com. Register then you can make a parts list of whats needed and get prices online. You will need the correct model number and possiblely the serial number. Also add the cost of trans/hydraulic fluid and filters.

/ Old John deere loader.. #10  
So all in all, if i were to get it for 700-900 bucks buy or walk?

If you are good with repair parts costs and feel you can do it yourself, buy. It's scrap value is about $300