Broken Glass Door

/ Broken Glass Door #11  
something as small as a needle head, of what should be a nice clean flat surface, and glass will break given just enough pressure / vibration.

experience with diy custom aquariums and diy stands for myself have made me learn the hard way. if there is a slight bow or turning were the glass lays down, "crack" goes the glass. smooth level and perfectly all the way around the edges are needed.

/ Broken Glass Door #12  
got a Mahindra 4510 right side door glass broken out were can I get glass with out spending 800,00 dollars ?

/ Broken Glass Door #13  
   / Broken Glass Door #14  
Could u tell me were y got your glass . My door glass broke on my 4510 to.

/ Broken Glass Door #15  
The left door on a 6920 shattered, glass went mostly outward. Driver had just got out , closed the door and was walking away and bang, he looked around and the door was in the proverbial million pieces. There was no apparent reason for the breakage.

/ Broken Glass Door #16  
You know - that's a lot of broken glass for what little exposure here, so far. Surprised that some form of plastic isn't used.

/ Broken Glass Door #17  
Could I ask were u got your glass I broke mine on my way 4510 and dealer wants 700. For it thanks dave

/ Broken Glass Door #18  
Used the dealer and nz$559.00

/ Broken Glass Door #19  
The driver side door glass has broken spontaneously twice on my Mahindra 8560. I figured out that this happens due to the door switch putting too much pressure directly on the glass.