740 koyker loader on jd 3150

/ 740 koyker loader on jd 3150 #1  

bsrfarms97

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 3150
Hey I have posted before about putting a loader on a jd 3150 and received some great advice. I'm still in the market to do so. It may take me forever but that's cause I try and research every but I can before I purchase. I've stumbled across the koyker 740 loaders. I've contacted my local Deere dealer and they say good things about these loaders. All parts are supposedly innerchangeable with original 740 Deere loaders. Basically identical loader except alittle less priced. My question is what do some of you Deere owners know about the koyker loaders and their quality?

/ 740 koyker loader on jd 3150 #2  
Koyker loaders are good loaders. The way I understand is Koyker bought the rights to build loaders from JD.

/ 740 koyker loader on jd 3150
Turns out the salesman from koyker says the 740 loader is available for the 3150 but they can't make the frames for the 3150. I have however talked with a engineer from ALO at the local manufacturing plant here in Tennessee. They was able to make everything to fit my tractor. So ill be putting a Quicke q51 loader on my tractor. With a dealer and manufacturing plant close by I shouldn't have to wait too long if I need parts in the future.

/ 740 koyker loader on jd 3150 #4  
Will the mounting frames for the Quicke q51 loader attach to rear axle housing of your 3150?

I'm not sure. Ill have to check on that. I do know it is a unparallel loader for these type tractors. I did get to tour their facility here in east Tennessee. I was unaware alo builds the factory loaders for New Holland, Case ih, Kubota, Massey Ferguson, McCormack, and several other major brands.

/ 740 koyker loader on jd 3150 #6  
Mounting frame needs to go to rear axle to give support for clutch housing or clutch housing is subject to failure(CRACK)

Sorry it took so long to reply to your question. But yes the mounting frames extend to the rear axles of the tractor. I wanted to get to see for myself before I answered yes or no.