301a power reverser rebuild kit

/ 301a power reverser rebuild kit #1  

simmy5823

Tractor
two farmall cubs 1947and 1974 jd 990, jd301t, massey ferguson 265 mf 1030 ,mf1020
Time has come to rebuild the reverser in my old 301a John Deere. I am looking for some help in finding a supplier that has a kit with all the gaskets and seals needed to put it back together after I have replaced the disc. I found one company that has some of the gaskets , seals and disc but not all needed in their kit . My technical manual does not have the section number 15 that covers the rebuild of the reverser. I have two copies and there both missing, If you can lead me in the right direction I would appreciate the help. The JD dealer in Orlando wanted to piece it together for me but that is too costly and I may have to go that way but it would be nice to get everything together. thanks

/ 301a power reverser rebuild kit #2  
I didn't locate a JD kit but A&I(part # with the A- for a prefix)has some discs at a cheaper price.

R57345 PLATE,SEPARATOR ADD 26.25 USD
A-RE27995 CLUTCH DISC ADD 24.05 USD

/ 301a power reverser rebuild kit
thanks for the information ,please explain A&I and tell me how to contact them

/ 301a power reverser rebuild kit #4  
A&I is a parts company that a few yrs back JD bought interest in. One can get A&I parts from a JD dealer or an independent A&I dealer. Just Google A&I. For one Sweet Farm Equip a sponsor of this site is an A&I dealer. I just searched A&I and found the other part.
A-R57345 Plate, PTO Clutch & Brake print this page Price each
$17.90 US