Need a measurement from a tractor with Skid Steer Quick Attach on it's loader

/ Need a measurement from a tractor with Skid Steer Quick Attach on it's loader #1  

Zebrafive

Tractor
John Deere 2030, John Deere 6415
I am going to build an adapter for my loader for skid steer quick attach. I ordered the Quick Tach Conversion Assembly. The measurement I need is; with no bucket/implement on your loader, the loader lowered to the ground, the SSQA mount plate vertical. Distance from the ground to the top edge of the SSQA mount. I need to know what height to build mine to when I attach loader mount to the Conversion Assembly. Thanks in advance.
Prefer measurement from a full size tractor since that's what this will be used on.

/ Need a measurement from a tractor with Skid Steer Quick Attach on it's loader #2  
Mine, while not a Deere but is SSQA, measured 18.5".

Last edited:
   / Need a measurement from a tractor with Skid Steer Quick Attach on it's loader #3  
.......I need to know what height to build mine to when I attach loader mount to the Conversion Assembly. Thanks in advance.
Prefer measurement from a full size tractor since that's what this will be used on.

The height should be low enough to swap attachments on level ground, and the bottom of a level bucket can go a couple inches below ground level.

Doesn't matter what the machine is, these are all the way down.
P3070021.JPG