john deere 6105D thoughts

/ john deere 6105D thoughts #11  
I dont mind the electrical relays.

The Ehitch on my 5525 is wonderful when you are hooking up 3 point items alone.

D.

/ john deere 6105D thoughts
All the numbers seem to point to the 5E.

I have noticed a lot of Kubota tractors mowing the ditches lately. I am wondering if JD has priced themselves out of the market.

D.

To me I believe the 5 series is a little small for a 5-16" plow. Outside of that it would handle all of our current equipment.

/ john deere 6105D thoughts #13  
To me I believe the 5 series is a little small for a 5-16" plow. Outside of that it would handle all of our current equipment.

Dont forget, the E has a toplink sensing 3pt. I think you have to go to a 5M or a 6D for bottom link sensing.

/ john deere 6105D thoughts #14  
I dont mind the electrical relays.

The Ehitch on my 5525 is wonderful when you are hooking up 3 point items alone.

D.
Electrical relays are wonderful until they quit operating correctly and need to be diagnosed and replaced.. This is especially true if it's in the Winter and you're about to get stuck when the relay fails. Just check out the number of threads on problems caused by relay failures.

/ john deere 6105D thoughts #15  
i am with tx jim ,i do not like electrical relays .they always seem to quit when your in a strain.i think a 6105d would be a good tractor.

/ john deere 6105D thoughts #16  
Ok you guys have peaked my interest. I am going to go check out a new 6105d. The changes for 2013 look nice.

I do wish it had more gears.

D.

/ john deere 6105D thoughts #17  
What did you find feature wise on the 5e that was better than the 6d?

D.

/ john deere 6105D thoughts #18  
The 6D is is cheaper than the 5M.

The ehitch and transmission options would be nice but I am thinking I will have a 6D soon.

D.

/ john deere 6105D thoughts
The 6D is is cheaper than the 5M.

The ehitch and transmission options would be nice but I am thinking I will have a 6D soon.

D.

I'll be looking forward to your review if you get it.

/ john deere 6105D thoughts #20  
Sure thing.

I am still debating h260 vs h310.

D.