John Deere 1030 Hydraulic Problems

/ John Deere 1030 Hydraulic Problems #11  
There is the divert valve at the filter. Then the relief valve that when the trans system reaches 165psi. It sends oil to the front pump.

/ John Deere 1030 Hydraulic Problems #12  
There is the divert valve at the filter. Then the relief valve that when the trans system reaches 165psi. It sends oil to the front pump.

OK here's a parts photo of the filter relief valve(parts key #10-12) now you PLEASE post a photo of the divert valve you refer to?? Are you referring to the priority(pressure control)valve as the divert valve????

Attachments

• RP936__________UN01JAN94.gif
    RP936__________UN01JAN94.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 2,825
   / John Deere 1030 Hydraulic Problems #13  
L122824________UN26OCT95.gifThe transmission pressure regulating valve is located in the shift cover housing. Check items #25 - 29. Shims are used at #27 to adjust the pressure. This valve is only used when you have an independent pto or hi-lo. A reverser has a regulating valve in the reverser control valve. If there is no hi-lo, independent pto, or reverser, There is no need for this valve since the trans pump only needs to produce enough pressure in the trans to lubricate.

/ John Deere 1030 Hydraulic Problems #14  
jd110
IIRC the regulating valve isn't the "divert valve" that b&d referred to. The valve you referred to is only to supply correct pressure to the hyd options you mentioned but really has nothing to do with supply of oil to frt pump.

/ John Deere 1030 Hydraulic Problems
Gentlemen,
I appreciate the ongoing discussion...didn't want you to think I dropped out. The tractor is a few hours from here and I'm waiting to hear what he finds upon inspection of any and all of the bypass valves. The thumbnails are helpful and I am forwarding them. It might be a few days for an update....thanks again.

/ John Deere 1030 Hydraulic Problems #16  
Hope this helps, not your tractor but similar

Attachments

• operation.JPG
    operation.JPG
    458.2 KB · Views: 504
   / John Deere 1030 Hydraulic Problems #17  
Yes, I should have said priority valve which diverts oil from the relief valve and front pump supply . To ensure trans lubrication.

/ John Deere 1030 Hydraulic Problems
Good Morning....I wanted to follow up and let you all know that the problem has been found. The control valve for the rear hydraulic attachments was bypassing oil because of some damaged packing. The advice given here was helpful in pointing us in the right direction. We really appreciate you all taking time to reply.