John Deere "E" Series Hydraulic Systems Failures Overheating, Stuck Valves, etc

/ John Deere "E" Series Hydraulic Systems Failures Overheating, Stuck Valves, etc #121  

Yeah, but then I have to go out in the FRIGID cold (45°) and drive down to my shop to plug it in.

Then I have to remember to unplug it before I drive off.

Sure sounds like a lot of work to me! :D

...I put my years of block heating in up in MN! It is the right of everyone who moves to TX not to have one, Lol.

/ John Deere "E" Series Hydraulic Systems Failures Overheating, Stuck Valves, etc #122  
Re: John Deere "E" Series Hydraulic Systems Failures Overheating, Stuck Valves, etc

Yup them fireants, roaches and snakes are no problem.

You don't have ant, roaches and snakes??? For real???

/ John Deere "E" Series Hydraulic Systems Failures Overheating, Stuck Valves, etc #123  
Re: John Deere "E" Series Hydraulic Systems Failures Overheating, Stuck Valves, etc

Some roaches in cities. No fire ants. The local black and red ants are only a problem if the little rips find the sugar bag in the cupboard. Only poisonous snake is the rare and very shy, endangered and mild Massasauga Rattlesnake. Located in a few protected provincial parks. Usually most people just have some swelling if bitten, bee stings are a greater worry.

/ John Deere "E" Series Hydraulic Systems Failures Overheating, Stuck Valves, etc #124  

Same here in VT. No poisonous snakes except a very few timber rattlers in far SW Vt and no cock roaches except in Burlington’s student housing and the red ants we get here are a far cry from the !!FIRE!! Ants they get in Texas. A cabs still nice though when you shred through a yellow jackets nest. :eek:

/ John Deere "E" Series Hydraulic Systems Failures Overheating, Stuck Valves, etc #125  

Glen what the H--- are you referring to? Has Lisa given you permission to buy a new JD MFWD cab tractor yet? PROBABLY NOT!!!!!!!!!

Not this year. She wanted an Mediterranean Cruise and to see Europe. I have to do what I'm told instead of purchasing a nice new tractor.

/ John Deere "E" Series Hydraulic Systems Failures Overheating, Stuck Valves, etc #126  

Not this year. She wanted an Mediterranean Cruise and to see Europe. I have to do what I'm told instead of purchasing a nice new tractor.

Now here is a man who knows how to get along with women, hope you enjoy the trip.

/ John Deere "E" Series Hydraulic Systems Failures Overheating, Stuck Valves, etc #127  

And then there's some men that wear the pants and then there some women that tell their husbands what to do.

/ John Deere "E" Series Hydraulic Systems Failures Overheating, Stuck Valves, etc #128  

And then there's some men that wear the pants and then there some women that tell their husbands what to do.

Just guessin but I'll put a ten spot on you being single or divorced.

/ John Deere "E" Series Hydraulic Systems Failures Overheating, Stuck Valves, etc #129  

Yes I got divorced in 1980 if you want to count that. My significant other half has been with me since the early 90's. No I don't ask her if I MAY buy a piece of farm equipment or livestock. If I think my farming business needs it and I can see how to pay for it I buy it. But I was doing that same thing before I met her. I bought my Kubota M7040/cab/mfwd/loader a year ago with no problems from her. She sees to it that I have clean clothes to wear and "home cooked meals" to eat every day. Each to their own.

Last edited:
   / John Deere "E" Series Hydraulic Systems Failures Overheating, Stuck Valves, etc #130  

5085E will not move, less than 200 hours. Used for on hunting c lub. JD tech said wasn't used enough and a sensor in transmission detected moisture and would not allow it to engage. He cleared the dtc , still doesn't work. Did not mind charging 500.00 for this.):