Low speed chase in Alberta

/ Low speed chase in Alberta #1  

Rod in Forfar

Platinum Member
Tractor
1960 Massey Ferguson 35 (Perkins), 1995 TAFE 35DI, 1980 Bolens G174, 2005 Kubota B7510, 2020 Kioti Mechron 2200ps UTV Troy-Bilt Horse 2 1988 Case IH 255 4WD with loader and cab
   / Low speed chase in Alberta #2  
Millions of dollars are spent yearly developing new tools, and no one has ever made a tool to fix s t u p i d!

/ Low speed chase in Alberta #3  
That happened not far from where I live, all I can say is thank god I have a lock on my doors that the default JD key can't open and keep my doors locked. It's sad when in the country you have to keep things locked up and put away.

/ Low speed chase in Alberta
That happened not far from where I live.

What I found remarkable in the story was the depth of snow. Is it exceptionally heavy this year in your area?

Sugar making was a bust for me this year in Eastern Ontario as we couldn't get near the sugar bush with an wheeled vehicle. Even today there's so much soft snow in the woods that you can't even get through it with snowshoes. They just sink to the bottom. The fields are clear now, though. My tractor/snowblower was defeated by a solid layer of ice in the middle of the snow pack, and mud underfoot.

/ Low speed chase in Alberta #5  
What I found remarkable in the story was the depth of snow. Is it exceptionally heavy this year in your area? Sugar making was a bust for me this year in Eastern Ontario as we couldn't get near the sugar bush with an wheeled vehicle. Even today there's so much soft snow in the woods that you can't even get through it with snowshoes. They just sink to the bottom. The fields are clear now, though. My tractor/snowblower was defeated by a solid layer of ice in the middle of the snow pack, and mud underfoot.

It's very deep and heavy I had to go through some spots of 4' of heavy wet snow to get through the pasture so I imagine that tractor was really working to get through that field, how the guy made it as far as he did in the tractor I have no idea but I guarantee it wasn't an easy drive.

/ Low speed chase in Alberta #6  
If some bone head took my stuff let alone wrecked my tractor just to fuel his meth or what ever habit..... I would like about 3 minutes alone with that person to express my hurt and disdain for there actions.... KnowwhatImean....

Tool to fix "stupid"..... ???
Already have that..... Called a "super max"....
And if you commit enough of the wrong type of stupid...
Like Texas has.... An express lane to chemicals in the blood stream....

My 2 cents worth, and I don't give a ****....

/ Low speed chase in Alberta #7  
The Mounties always get their man wheather on horseback, foot, car or.....snowmobile in this case lol.