John Deere 110 tlb

/ John Deere 110 tlb #1  

Mobil mech

Tractor
Farmall and massey ferg.
The three point is not working. Checked the micro switch on right rear telling when backhoe is on tractor . Checked key way on three point lever. There is a hydraulic line coming from what I believe is the three point divertor valve going into top of 3 point on right hand side. No oil coming out of this line with tractor running. I pulled the hose for the power beyond and I have oil flow there.

/ John Deere 110 tlb #2  
Do you have the power beyond hose looped back and plugged into itself?

/ John Deere 110 tlb
Yes it is plugged into its self

/ John Deere 110 tlb #4  
Have you figured this problem out with 3 point and lift ?? I am having similar problems and Iam ready to get rid of this thing I now know why its yellow in color.

/ John Deere 110 tlb #5  
I know of three things that could be a problem and two have been mention above. First is the switch to prevent the lift from operating if the backhoe is in place. Second is the return hose not connected completely, if this hose is not connected you will hear the bypass value. I do not know if you will hear the value if the hose is allowing a little flow (kinked hose). The third is the adjustment knob that adjusts the speed, it is located by your feet and below the seat when you sit on the machine.

/ John Deere 110 tlb
Yes I did get it fixed. The cartridge valve in diverter block had a few metal shavings in it. Cleaned it up and put back together. The cartridge valve from John Deere is not available. You have to buy complete diverter block $1100.