JD 563 loader and JD 673 loader interchange?

/ JD 563 loader and JD 673 loader interchange? #1  

NHpuller

Tractor
John Deere
Will a JD 673 loader fit on the same mounting brackets as a JD 563 loader? Looking at a 5105M with a 563 SL loader. Already have a 673 SL loader and wondered if it would fit on the same mounts? Would like to sell the 563 loader if they will interchange?

/ JD 563 loader and JD 673 loader interchange? #2  
:welcome: to TBN

Have you been to jdparts.com and looked up the model numbers and found the mount part #'s to compare? Might be where the answer would lie.. There is a wealth of information there.

/ JD 563 loader and JD 673 loader interchange?
Yes I have. Couldn't come up with the answer

/ JD 563 loader and JD 673 loader interchange? #4  
:welcome: to TBN
I think loaders with interchange on same mounting brackets.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    25.1 KB · Views: 165
   / JD 563 loader and JD 673 loader interchange? #5  
563mountframe.gif673 loader is not approved by John Deere for smaller than 6000 series tractors. So it may fit, but you could overload the tractor/front axle.

JDParts only shows the mounts listed for 563 loader for the 5M series P/NW53912/3

I am not sure how TxJim is able to post the part numbers section from JFDparts, I can only do the drawings

If my 6415 had not come with a 640SL Loader, the 673SL Loader is what I would have bought

/ JD 563 loader and JD 673 loader interchange? #6  
[I am not sure how TxJim is able to post the part numbers section from JFDparts, I can only do the drawings

I utilize the "snipping tool" function on my computer.

/ JD 563 loader and JD 673 loader interchange? #7  
I utilize the "snipping tool" function on my computer.

Thank you. I use "right click" then "save picture as" which does not work for non pictures :mad:

/ JD 563 loader and JD 673 loader interchange? #8  
Tx Jim
Thanks for that clue.. as looked into it and plan to use it.
This video helped...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiyYrRpbIcQ

Usually I use the "Print Screen" button, then bring up "Paint" and paste the 'screen image' in there. Lot's of cropping, resizing, and drawing options as well as saving to file, printing the image, and/or emailing. Somewhat similar to the snipping tool function.

/ JD 563 loader and JD 673 loader interchange? #9  
beenthere
Your welcome. Snipping comes in very HANDY and I utilize it very often.