Converting 5093E 3pt hitch stabilizers to square male / female telescoping type

/ Converting 5093E 3pt hitch stabilizers to square male / female telescoping type
Ordered the OEM Square telescoping adjusters today

/ Converting 5093E 3pt hitch stabilizers to square male / female telescoping type
John Deeres cost more ......... Because ther worth it !!!

Works GREAT :D

/ Converting 5093E 3pt hitch stabilizers to square male / female telescoping type #13  
Re: John Deeres cost more ......... Because ther worth it !!!

:thumbsup:

Looks like a good fit and finish..

/ Converting 5093E 3pt hitch stabilizers to square male / female telescoping type #14  

What's the part number for those I can't seem to find them

RE73363 is the male & female for ONE SIDE, so you'll need Two & Four spacers # R141678.

I used grade 8 5/8" bolts at axle ends & the stock pins at 3pt hitch arms.

So much more user friendly & quicker now :D

/ Converting 5093E 3pt hitch stabilizers to square male / female telescoping type #16  

How much do these run?

$175 per side

/ Converting 5093E 3pt hitch stabilizers to square male / female telescoping type #18  
Yeah possibly. Just seems cheap to me. I run a QH on my Kubota with telescoping stabilizers and like you said, never use them. But I'd still think I got slighted if it had thread adjustable stabilizers. . .
If you don't want to feel "slighted," just pony up the additional $12-15K for the M series. It comes with all the "goodies." :D

The E stands for Economy. I have a 5085M and a 5083E. Yes, the M has more bells and whistles, but I PAID for them.

/ Converting 5093E 3pt hitch stabilizers to square male / female telescoping type #19  
Ordered the OEM Square telescoping adjusters today.

Works GREAT :D

Brown Dog,
Glad to hear it. That may be the next goody that I get for my E.

BTW, a right hand door hardware kit is a little over $300 for your 5E series. Well worth the $$$. My son and I installed mine two weeks ago.

/ Converting 5093E 3pt hitch stabilizers to square male / female telescoping type #20  
If you don't want to feel "slighted," just pony up the additional $12-15K for the M series. It comes with all the "goodies." :D

The E stands for Economy. I have a 5085M and a 5083E. Yes, the M has more bells and whistles, but I PAID for them.

Wow, you paid $15K more for your M versus E tractor similarly equipped?

I didn't realize the spread was that great!!!