7130 glow system and alarm

/ 7130 glow system and alarm #1  

1NHman

Tractor
TT75ANew Holland, 7130 JD, 7200R JD, 2255 Oliver, others
I have a 7130 that shows a glow coil light that stays on and shortly after an alarm sounds. This happened intermittently last year and then stopped. Getting this tractor ready to field spray now and tha alarm is driving me crazy. Any ideas? Looking for an service manual, but haven't found one reasonably priced.

/ 7130 glow system and alarm #2  
When the glow plug light stays on, it means there is an error code in the engine fuel system. It could be cause by many things, the most common thing is having water in the fuel filter. Your primary fuel filter should have a glass bowl on the bottom. Look in the bowl for signs of water. Drain the bottom of the filter to see if any water comes out. If there is no water, I would suggest changing fuel filters, since a restricted fuel filter can cause the light to stay on as well. If changing filters don't help, I would have your dealer check for codes. There are too many possibilities without checking codes to point you in a direction.

/ 7130 glow system and alarm #3  
We have the same problem with our 7330. Drain the fuel filter makes the lights and alarms turn off.