JD 6410 Power Reverser Problems/Won't Move

/ JD 6410 Power Reverser Problems/Won't Move #1  

CMCattle

Tractor
JD 6410
Only a couple of hours after purchasing my 6410 and running it in the hay field, my left hand reverser switched kicked into neutral and then had a constant "beep" while in gear and running. From then on the tractor would start beeping after 30-45 minuets of running. The tractor was running fine, but I was trying to solve the "beeping" issue because it was about to drive me crazy! I changed the pressure sensor, both hydraulic filters and transmission filter to begin with because that's where someone told me to start at. That didn't solve anything. Several weeks later, tractor still beeping, decided to try and replace the enable pressure switch. After changing it, the tractor will not go forward or backwards, but still beeps when we put it in gear. I'm not getting any fire to the foward or reverse solenoids. The enable solenoid seems to be engaged all the time. I've checked all 4 relays in fuse panel and they check to be good. Even bought a new relay to move t each location to verify. Also checked park break switch and it's still beeping. If ANYBODY has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

/ JD 6410 Power Reverser Problems/Won't Move #2  
In my experience, the enable sensor is usually the problem area for your symptoms. Are you sure you got the correct sensor? I am seeing RE212880 sensor should be correct. Since it quit moving when you changed this sensor, it seems it is possible you got the wrong one, or possibly the wire connector may be not making good contact. You should have someone pull codes to narrow your possibilities. It is also possible you have software issues. Do you know if any controllers were replaced prior to buying it? .

/ JD 6410 Power Reverser Problems/Won't Move
The tractor was running fine before replacing the sensor other than it beeping (trying to fix that problem). When it didn't run, we tried to put the old sensor on and it still didn't move. I'm thinking its a "safety/electrical" error after messing with an electrical part.

/ JD 6410 Power Reverser Problems/Won't Move #4  
The enable sensor should have two wires to it, red and white. The red wire is incoming power supply. You could check and see if you have voltage there. White wire then goes to the reverser control unit.

Do either of you know if the pressure enable sensor should have a spring in the housing? Someone said it should and someone said it shouldn't. Ours does not have one that we can see. Also, the sensor we got was RE212880, however it looks different than the old one that was taken off. JD said that they have changed and assured us this was the right one. I have no idea about any controllers being replaced prior to purchasing. The place we bought the tractor from isn't helping us on anything so far, doubt that he ever will.

/ JD 6410 Power Reverser Problems/Won't Move #6  
I just bought a Power quad and had it put in last year (replaced the syncro). JD wouldn't even entertain the notion but an outfit near me does only JD stuff and know WAY more then JD. They are Martin Farm Service in Mount Forest, Ontario, Canada. Maybe you could block caller Id, and pick their brains. So glad I have these practical hands on guys and don't have to rely on JD!

This is what I have as far as codes.. We think.. 01--RCU (032, 027, 067, 047, 045, 055, 017, 044, END) 01--BCU (132, END) Not sure what we do from here, didn't want to clear them until I knew we were supposed too! Seems like a lot of codes to us! Now, where do we find the codes or what's our next step? Thanks!

/ JD 6410 Power Reverser Problems/Won't Move #8  
Error codes are listed in TM4572. I will try and list them later. Have to leave here in few minutes
to start 055 = Enable solenoid STUCK in closed position.

/ JD 6410 Power Reverser Problems/Won't Move #9  
RCU error codes
017 does not effect tractor
027 enable pressure switch indicates no pressure
032 park position, but valid neutral signal is missing
044 not neutral relay open, but not neutral switch closed
045 travel direction selected, but enable solenoid closed
047 no neutral signal after engine started
055 enable solenoid stuck in closed position
067 neutral start switch indicates not-neutral, but not-neutral is not the case

BCU codes

132 defective fuse F102 20A

Thank you so ver much Zebrafive! We cleared all codes last night and the two that stayed were 017 and 067.