john deere 3320 hydro will not go in reverse error 14

/ john deere 3320 hydro will not go in reverse error 14 #1  

Hank Simpson

Tractor
JD 3320
Can any one help with a reverse issue on a 3320 hydro error 14?
I have read a few forums with a few others with the same issue but know mentioned of what the repair was.
Currently I have checked voltage at the foot pedals both forward and reverse are the same 1 volt to 4 volts at full travel. I swapped the plugs at the pedals and the reverse pedal made the tractor go forward and the forward pedal caused the 014 error code. So I believe its either the trans controller ecm. or the solenoids. My problem I dont have the out put info, wiring schematic for the trans controller and I dont know where to find the forward reverse electric coils or actuators to swap or test.

Let me know if anyone has information on the e hydro
Thanks Hank

/ john deere 3320 hydro will not go in reverse error 14 #2  
shoot me your email and I'll send you a PDF of the Deere Tech manual

Joe

/ john deere 3320 hydro will not go in reverse error 14
Joe did you get my email I direct message you
Thanks Hank

/ john deere 3320 hydro will not go in reverse error 14
Joe Thanks I found the coils under the fuel tank in a narrow hole on the bell housing.Tthe wires were chewed up by a critter on the reverse coil.

/ john deere 3320 hydro will not go in reverse error 14 #5  
Glad ya found it!, whole lot cheaper than paying a dealer by the hours to hunt it!!!

/ john deere 3320 hydro will not go in reverse error 14 #6  
Glad ya found it!, whole lot cheaper than paying a dealer by the hours to hunt it!!!

and if you are lucky ... JD Tech will find a bad connector after 16 hours, Parts Plus 10.00 a hour!
Leo

/ john deere 3320 hydro will not go in reverse error 14 #8  
Joe Thanks I found the coils under the fuel tank in a narrow hole on the bell housing.Tthe wires were chewed up by a critter on the reverse coil.
Hank, I’m in the same situation as you were. We’re you able to access them without substantial dismantling and removing ? The fuel tank is in the fender on my 3320 tractor.
Thanks
Ted

/ john deere 3320 hydro will not go in reverse error 14 #9  
Hank, I’m in the same situation as you were. We’re you able to access them without substantial dismantling and removing ? The fuel tank is in the fender on my 3320 tractor.
Thanks
Ted