5085 M power reverser plus

/ 5085 M power reverser plus #1  

jandp

Tractor
2011 5085 M
Hello All I have a problem with the hi lo split of the forward gears, tractor is in low range and will not toggle up to hi range in any gear. Pretty sure its electrical as worked fine then just stopped. I can not figure which fuse is for hi lo split. Also not sure if any codes are present as not sure how to make it display codes? Thanks

/ 5085 M power reverser plus #2  
jandp
:welcome: to TBN

Hang tight, and help will be along. Other's may know right off, but I cannot help. Sorry...
A good investment, IMO, is getting a copy of the service tech manual for your 5085.

/ 5085 M power reverser plus #3  
Hello All I have a problem with the hi lo split of the forward gears, tractor is in low range and will not toggle up to hi range in any gear. Pretty sure its electrical as worked fine then just stopped. I can not figure which fuse is for hi lo split. Also not sure if any codes are present as not sure how to make it display codes? Thanks
I have an m but not the 24 speed. Typically I would suspect the solenoid that does the shift, wherever it may be. See if power gets there then work backwards.

/ 5085 M power reverser plus #4  
The solenoids for high and low are behind the cab on top of the transmission case. There is a valve body just in front of the rockshaft. On the left side of the valve body are 4 solenoids. The 2 toward the front operate the hi-lo. There are no fuses in the circuit. The switch sends voltage to the transmission control unit and then the controller sends voltage to the appropriate solenoid. Be sure to check the k24 relay, it is in the high circuit.

/ 5085 M power reverser plus
Thank you everyone, I have been checking wires seems the hi low switch is ok, but i don't have power on the red wire going to the switch, changed the k24 relay,I am thinking that i have a broken wire between the fuse block and the switch. I am thinking the red wire should have power when the controler is in forward??

/ 5085 M power reverser plus
Ok, so found that the red wire is broken down inside the inner fender,anyone know how to get the right plastic inner fender out thanks.

/ 5085 M power reverser plus #7  
Would it be easier to pull in a new wire with the older one? Might be easier than removing the inner fender.