2140-175 loader jumpy

/ 2140-175 loader jumpy #1  

don2140

Tractor
john deere 2140
Hi new to site was hoping for some help
i have a 2140 with a 175 loader all of a sudden my bucket is really jerky on dump when dumping slow fast dump is smooth all else is fine it has a standard spool valve with a regen valve on the boom .
Regen valve is discontinued i have taken it apart all clean with average wear , if i put bucket on ground lift wheels up i can dump it as slow as i want only does it with empty bucket .
The dealer just suggested removing regen but would lose fast dump and always the possibility of cylinder cavitation on heavy loads
A few things i have done to hydraulics ,pump rebuilt ,new oil and filters cleaned screen ,stand by pressure 2350,pins on bucket are free,cylinders are not bypassing.All these repairs were for other problems with noisy pump which is fixed then all of a sudden this
Thanks for any ideas if anyone has had anything to do with these regen valve
Don

/ 2140-175 loader jumpy #2  
Welcome to TBN
What type valve controls loader? If ind valve controls FEL is it the convertible type(open to closed/vice-verse)????? Does tractor have option of hyd hi-lo or ind pto? Has hyd filter relief valve been checked to be sure it's seating?

/ 2140-175 loader jumpy
Hey Jim its a 2 spool cessna closed center non convertible . Tractor does have hi-low and ind pto all work fine also i did have relief valve out it is good. Also i did try bucket on both sides of spool as well as trying it on the rear out ports just to eliminate it wasn't the spool and think its that regen valve

/ 2140-175 loader jumpy #4  
Does loader operate the same with hi-lo in both speeds & with pto both on or off?

/ 2140-175 loader jumpy
Just tried loader in hi low and pto on and off works the same