5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info

/ 5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info #11  
I am curious as to what the rear weights weigh. It looks like 48KG, but it's not real clear in the picture.

/ 5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info #12  
MVR, What is the OD of those rear weights ?
18" diameter.

I am curious as to what the rear weights weigh. It looks like 48KG, but it's not real clear in the picture.

Only 38 KG, :( That's why I had to have so many. These are factory Mahindra weights for this tractor. I also understand that I had to go heavier than normal because of the R4 tires, (all 4 tires are fluid filled as well as all the additional cast iron) but std R1s would have been a nightmare. The property was burned 2 years previous to my purchase of this tractor and was full of sticks that are like railroad spikes. I have 10 ply tires and have not had a flat. :thumbsup: But traction was sacrificed to achieve this or spend BIG money for stubble tires.

/ 5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info
... Is anybody running steel wheel spacers to get their desired width ?

:confused: ??

IF I run Rear 4" Steel Wheel Spacers : I can flip my wheel centers to Dome INWARDS, swap tires to opposite sides for same width as now & run the 350lb weights on the outsides
OR
add 4" spacers & run the 350lb weights on INSIDES with my current setup.

BUT that would be a real PITA removing a fluid filled tire with a 350lb weight bolted to it IF I ever had to remove the tire & wheel ..... IDK

Does JD offer OEM rear wheel spacers ?
Mine are 8 on 8" BC with 6" center pilot hub & 20mm x 1.5 wheel bolts.

/ 5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info #15  
Don't you have the two piece wheels? My 16.9-24 r-1's are mounted that way. I can flip the tire, or mount on either side of the dish or flip the dish. Basically gives me 8 settings but with the cab I think i can't use them all. I set them as wide as possible and have never looked back. The 90lb weights really don't add much. I'd love to go to a 500lb weight on each side.

Yes I have two piece wheels but the 350lb Lonestar weights only fits the Centers Domed OUT side of the part around the wheel bolts on 24" Rims.

IMG_1118.JPG

There's not enough room to run a 7" Thick Weight on my current inside.

The Motorsport Steel Wheel Spacers are a LOT cheaper than the Unferferth Spacers.

I ordered 4" 75lb steel rear wheel Spacers, enough antifreeze to completely fluid fill all 4 tires & a pair of 350lb rear wheel weights today for my 5101E.
I've gotta get it ready so i can start using it.

I fluid filled both rear tires today with 70gals per tire & 25gals in each front tire.

The extra weight really makes a difference.

Now ALL four of my JD are fluid filled front and rear :D

I've got a pair of 350lb rear wheel weights ordered that I'm adding too :D

With 24" Rear Rims (R4 Tires) your kindly limited on wheel weight choices :-(

Last edited:
   / 5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info #20  
Ah I gotcha. So how much total weight did you end up adding?