5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info

/ 5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info #31  
How many 110lb weights are you running per side ?

Two, I had a 2030 gas about 25 years ago. I soon sold it, used too much fuel, and kept the weights. They stack with 5/8" carriage bolts, one weight to the next.

I've been watching for more, but either too far away or sold when I call.

/ 5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info
Every time I Bush Hog my Big Steep 700ft long bank : I'm truly amazed with the added weight getting superb traction in 4wd backing up & driving down with 10ft 2300lb 3pt hitch lift type MX10 Cutter :D

/ 5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info #33  
Every time I Bush Hog my Big Steep 700ft long bank : I'm truly amazed with the added weight getting superb traction in 4wd backing up & driving down with 10ft 2300lb 3pt hitch lift type MX10 Cutter :D

Sometimes bigger is better! I do love my MX10!

Is yours a semi mount, pull type or 3pt lift type ?

/ 5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info #35  
Full 3pt Mount

:thumbsup: only way to go for my application cutting Steep banks

/ 5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info #37  
Absolutely, I would hate to try and back down a hill steering a tow behind cutter and worrying about jacking knifing. I like the quick turns in the corners and being able to swing the mower around objects. I do wish it was easier to mow against fence lines without worrying about sliding into them but I'll take that.

/ 5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info #38  
Absolutely, I would hate to try and back down a hill steering a tow behind cutter and worrying about jacking knifing. I like the quick turns in the corners and being able to swing the mower around objects. I do wish it was easier to mow against fence lines without worrying about sliding into them but I'll take that.

That's where the hydraulic offset would be handy. I do not have smooth enough ground for a fixed 10', I would need a flex, like a one wing batwing, BUT so not want a pull type, I do to too much backing. I also mainly mow trails, so I have a 6' and considered an 8'

/ 5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info #39  
I do think the hydraulic offset would be nice, I really wish I had something to mow under the fences, but for the wide open pastures I do like the extra coverage outside the tires. If I mowed any more acres I certainly would look at a 15' batwing or so. I think my tractor is JUST big enough for the 10 footer and sometimes a little bit more wheelbase would be nice but, I sure wouldn't want anything any bigger out back. Surely you don't pull a 6 footer behind the 6415??

/ 5101E with 19.5-24 Rear R4 Needing OEM Rear Wheel Weights info #40  
I do think the hydraulic offset would be nice, I really wish I had something to mow under the fences, but for the wide open pastures I do like the extra coverage outside the tires. If I mowed any more acres I certainly would look at a 15' batwing or so. I think my tractor is JUST big enough for the 10 footer and sometimes a little bit more wheelbase would be nice but, I sure wouldn't want anything any bigger out back. Surely you don't pull a 6 footer behind the 6415??

No, 2030 does the mowing.