John Deere Tractor Trunk

/ John Deere Tractor Trunk #1  

Builder

East PA or 750 mi. east of a short man named Dar__
Tractor
Kubota, AGCO, New Holland LB
Hey guys, I have one I used for about a week. It fits "GT" garden tractors & "LT" lawn tractors like a GT225,235, 325, and some others.

Looks like this (this is not mine)

eBay: JOHN DEERE TRACTOR TRUNK 2'CU.FT. #BM19210 (item 7766433228 end time Jul-05-07 10:46:29 PDT)

It's in perfect condition, comes with everything, even the owners manual. Perfect for carrying a chain saw, pruning tools, gas cans, small loads of seed/soil/mulch, tools, etc. Anyone want to buy it? Looks like a PITA to ship, but if you want it, I'll sell it reasonable. It's just taking up room in my shop. Thanks.

/ John Deere Tractor Trunk #2  
Builder said:
Hey guys, I have one I used for about a week. It fits "GT" garden tractors & "LT" lawn tractors like a GT225,235, 325, and some others.

Looks like this (this is not mine)

eBay: JOHN DEERE TRACTOR TRUNK 2'CU.FT. #BM19210 (item 7766433228 end time Jul-05-07 10:46:29 PDT)

It's in perfect condition, comes with everything, even the owners manual. Perfect for carrying a chain saw, pruning tools, gas cans, small loads of seed/soil/mulch, tools, etc. Anyone want to buy it? Looks like a PITA to ship, but if you want it, I'll sell it reasonable. It's just taking up room in my shop. Thanks.

If it was any good...why are you selling it?

/ John Deere Tractor Trunk
RoyJackson said:
If it was any good...why are you selling it?

I thought I would get more use from it...just a buying mistake I guess, Roy.

Sometimes we buy things we think we need, but we realize we were wrong. :)

I'm also selling my GT235 tractor, too... in anticipation of buying my new CUT for my new place.

/ John Deere Tractor Trunk #4  
Might work on your CUT...carry a few tools and such...

/ John Deere Tractor Trunk #5  
Do you have the trunk still? if so how much are you asking? Also what state are you in? Thank you.

/ John Deere Tractor Trunk #6  
Do you have the trunk still? if so how much are you asking? Also what state are you in? Thank you.

Welcome to TBN GD:D

Check the date on that post you pulled up;)