/ 5210 #1  

john4nh

Silver Member
Tractor
CASE 580 BACHOE JOHN DEERE 920 AND 820 FARM-ALL CUB
What do you guys think about this:

2000 JD5210 45Hp. 4wd self leveling loader. canopy 85hrs. Box blade, roto tiller, brush hog, scoop, middle buster, disc and a finish mower. For 25,000. I believe the mowers are either Rhino are bush hog brands. Iam waiting on the guy to call me back. Wife says to buy.. Iam gonna offer 22500 just to see what he says. Of course I havent seen it but it is privately owned.

/ 5210 #2  
Well I hope you guys dont think it is a bad deal but I bought it this afternoon, and will pick up before the end of the week.

/ 5210 #3  
Congrats on your JD purchase John. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Hope you can stand the wait until the end of the week before you pick up your JD..I know I couldn't. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

/ 5210 #4  
00001ca9pvdrkjwr.gif

Well... who bought it?..../w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

And what goodies came with it... need the "dirt"... model numbers, manufacturer names... etc... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

What was the ultimate taking price.../w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ 5210 #5  
Thanks the wait is gonna be hard! But I can wait forever on the bill.. Just loaded up the old JD for one more job tommorow.. Cant wait for the new one.

Well John its a 2000 JD 5210 4x4 canopy and has a really heavey duty loader. I was too excited to remember any #'s. It has 84hrs. It came with the above mentioned implements some are new some are older but all are in working order. The finish mower is a woods, the brush hog is a rhino but not as heavey as mine.

THe fellow was stuck on 25k, I believe all in all it was a pretty good deal. I just hope I dont have to make two trips.. (I hope it fits on my trailer)

John let me know what you think of the price? Considering the hours I feel it is brand new.

Sorrry for rambling but just excited!!! Feel like a little kid..

/ 5210 #6  
That is a good price for the amount of hours and the extra equipment. I priced a new 5200 at $26,500 when I was looking and that was MFWD w/loader. No canopy or attachments. Congrats on your purchase.