Good Deal?

/ Good Deal? #1  

2deeskip

Bronze Member
Tractor
AC HB112, Simplicity 7018, JD 2320, Troy-Bilt GT1600, Jacobson UV-4, TwisterBunch of old worn out Case's
Quick opinion question. 2 year old 4115 with 28 hours and a 200CX LDR that doesn't even have the paint scraped off,for $11.5K. Does that sound reasonable?

Skip

/ Good Deal? #2  
Assuming this is a hydrostatic model, It sounds like a good deal to me:D

/ Good Deal? #3  
I had a 4115 that I sold last year, it was a great tractor and I sure do miss it! I had the 410 loader and 46 hoe on mine. :)

/ Good Deal? #4  
2deeskip said:
Quick opinion question. 2 year old 4115 with 28 hours and a 200CX LDR that doesn't even have the paint scraped off,for $11.5K. Does that sound reasonable?

Skip

Skip, see this...

John Deere 4115 Tractors - Compact (1-40hp.) LV4115H421388 - John Deere MachineFinder.com

If the tractor you are interested in is a private sale then I suppose I'd expect it to be priced less than a dealer, but it still sounds like a good deal. If it has a deck then it's even better.

/ Good Deal? #5  
Skip,
I have been checking out used 41xx series John Deeres for awhile (amongst others) in hopes of a purchase in the not too distant future. I would jump on this deal based on what I have seen on Machine Finder, Tractorhouse and ebay. If you don't, let me know where it is, I'm in SW New York state and would be very intersted in this 4115, Good Luck!:)

/ Good Deal?
Update: This tractor is on "consignment" at a local JD dealer by a couple getting divorced. I made the deal, supposedly OK'd by both parties, when a lawyer got in the middle of it & scuttled it.
I guess I'm still looking!

Skip

/ Good Deal? #7  
Too bad! I had JD 790 all eyed up to buy, but its at a dealer 250 miles away. As the salesman and I were playing phone tag with my neverending list of questions, someone bought it off the lot yesterday. But, I guess they have a 4115 that is a repo, so we'll see where that goes. I'm having a tough time deciding whether I should get HST or not.

/ Good Deal? #8  
JSR LLS said:
Too bad! I had JD 790 all eyed up to buy, but its at a dealer 250 miles away. As the salesman and I were playing phone tag with my neverending list of questions, someone bought it off the lot yesterday. But, I guess they have a 4115 that is a repo, so we'll see where that goes. I'm having a tough time deciding whether I should get HST or not.

I believe that the 4115 was only available w/HST...

/ Good Deal? #9  
You are correct JDGREEN4ME, 4115 is only HST. I am looking to purchase my first CUT. My thinking is maybe gear drive (like on a 790) wouldn't be bad as I wouldn't know what I was missing. Our GX345 is of course HST, but that would be kept for mowing around the house, where the HST comes in handy.