To Load or Not to Load (FEL question)

/ To Load or Not to Load (FEL question) #11  
A tractor without a loader is like a truck without a bed, might as well get a car. JC

/ To Load or Not to Load (FEL question) #12  
I use my loader all the time for everything you can imagine. Even use it to change tires on my trailers sometimes rather than use a jack (just don't get under the trailer). I use it for toting, pushing, pulling, digging, scraping, leveling, lifting. That FEL has added no telling how many years onto my 57 year old back.

Have an old sheep barn with one side open. A deer decided to get in there and die. Had been about two weeks since I had been to the place. I managed to get in there and get the rotten thing out with my loader without scattering putrid meat everywhere. If I had of shoveled him out with a wheel barrow, I think i would have still been puking. Far as I am concerned, that FEL paid for itself with just that one job.

I have a 2320 in addition to the 5203. I bought a FEL for it too without thinking twice. I use em both.

/ To Load or Not to Load (FEL question)
Okay, I called the dealer today and the 512 FEL is back on the package. I have also posted a thread on this board "4wd vs 2wd" and the package I'm getting is on page 3 for those of you who are interested. Thanks for all the feedback on this thread. Two days ago I told him to drop the loader from the deal, today it's back on. Can't wait to take delivery on Saturday. :D

Marc