John Deere Z track 757 Bagging System

/ John Deere Z track 757 Bagging System #1  

ddivinia

Elite Member
Tractor
JD 5525 and 5093e Kubota SVL75
Does JD or anybody else make a bagging system for the 757? I am tried of raking grass - I want a bagger!

Thanks,
D.

/ John Deere Z track 757 Bagging System
Thanks - I just found that link. I called my dealer. They told me to be sitting down when they got me a price...

D.

/ John Deere Z track 757 Bagging System #6  
ddivinia said:
Thanks - I just found that link. I called my dealer. They told me to be sitting down when they got me a price...

D.
3 bag system list $2450

(hope you are sitting down is right!)

prosperity said:
3 bag system list $2450

(hope you are sitting down is right!)

Yeah, tell me about it. They knocked some off and free installation. After I saw some pictures of the beast, I was sold. It is one serious bagger. Yeah, I broke down and ordered it. Every time I go to the John Deere place, I seem to spend a pile of money.

D.

/ John Deere Z track 757 Bagging System #8  
ddivinia said:
Yeah, tell me about it. They knocked some off and free installation. After I saw some pictures of the beast, I was sold. It is one serious bagger. Yeah, I broke down and ordered it. Every time I go to the John Deere place, I seem to spend a pile of money.

D.
I think you will like the powerflow system.

I have a 727A, and if I don't upgrade to a diesel, I'll be putting one on.

On a couple mowing forums I frequent, there are nothing but good remarks about the powerflow - seems to never clog even in wet grass.

Please let us know how you like it when you get it running (and pics!).

I can't wait to get it installed. They had more pics at the dealer and it looks like one serious piece of machinery.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

D.

/ John Deere Z track 757 Bagging System #10  
The Powerflow is awesome. I like how easily it hooks up and removes in seconds. Mine only clogged once early past spring when I had no choice but to mow in a drizzle in order to finish the lawn. The grass was very long too.